1. This competition is open to educators and parents/guardians in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible. All entries must be submitted by parents/guardians or teachers on the behalf of young people. Any entries that do not abide by this will be void.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per child/pupil. All entries must be submitted from a parent, teacher or guardian's (18+) email address to be eligible.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a piece of writing which imagines future technologies (maximum word count is 300 words). Entries should be written and scanned/photographed or typed and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with students first name, age and school name; parent/ guardian/ teachers name and a sentence stating they give permission to enter. Any entries missing any of these pieces of information will be void. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges. The competition entry will be judged on the below criteria:
a. The originality of the writing
b. The effort evident from the entrant
5. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 13 July 2020, and the winner will be notified by email (to the address via which their entry was submitted) within 2 weeks of the deadline.
6. The winner will receive: A Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera for themselves, plus an Artemis Fowl goody bag (containing a copy of the original Artemis Fowl book by Eoin Colfer, a backpack and a journal). Each member of the winner's school class (up to 30) will also receive a goody bag. 10 runners up will receive a copy of the original Artemis Fowl book.
7. All prizes will be awarded on condition that the winner agrees to take part in Disney and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
10. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after close of the competition to protect personal data included on the entry emails.
12. Employees and agents of Disney, Puffin, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
13. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
14. Fujifilm is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
15. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU