1. This competition is open to schools in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. There can be multiple entries per state school.
4. An entry is defined as an image of your school/group/film club/class's 3D art installation sent to either firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to Into Film via twitter, tagging @intofilm_edu. The art installation must be transportable by post to Dover Castle, and, when constructed, be freestanding and fit the exhibition space, which is 3m X 3m.
5. To be eligible for this prize draw, teachers must send their group's entry to the above email address or twitter account by Friday 21st July 2017.
6. Winners will be chosen by and notified the following week. The winning entry will then be transported from the school to Dover Castle for display. Into Film will cover the cost of transporting and setting up the installation.
7. The winning entry will be displayed near the secret tunnel complex at Dover Castle, alongside an exhibition of the Dunkirk film costumes until the end of August 2017.
8. The winning group will also be eligible to claim a free trip to Dover Castle to see their entry on display. This must be claimed before the end of summer term 2017 (21st July).
9. Into Film can help with a travel bursary for the winning group to see the exhibition at Dover Castle.
10. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
11. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil(s), the prize may be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning person's details to anyone other than the promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Employees and agents of Warner Brothers, SUPER., English Heritage, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of this promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
15. By entering the prize draw, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this prize draw.
16. The promoter of this prize draw is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered CharityNumber: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU