1. Click on "Create account" in the top right hand corner within the navigation bar
2. This will navigate to the below screen, where you will need to input your month and year of birth, this is so that we can identify if you are an educator or a young person
3. After you have clicked on "Confirm" and if you are above the age of a member, you will be taken to this page, where you should enter your first name, last name and your email address.
4. Scrolling further down this page, you can opt in to receive communications from Into Film and you will need to fill in the fields username and password.
You will need to create your own username e.g. JSmith99 and please also note the password must be at least 6 digits long and a mixture of letters and numbers.
Once this has been filled in click on "Create account"
5. You will then receive a screen that tells you have registered for an Into Film Account and that a confirmation email has been sent to the email address you gave in the registration process. If you can't find that email, please check your junk mail for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and if you still can't find the email please contact the Into Film Team at email@example.com
6. Click on the link in the email and you will find yourself redirected back to intofilm.org and your registration is complete