If you have forgotten either your username or password, we can help you change your password and recover your username easily. Please note, your username is NOT your email address.
1. Please click on the link 'Forgotten username or password' on the Login page
2. Whether you want to just retrieve your username or just change your password you will need to enter your email address here and click the button 'Send Reset Email'.
Please make sure you are using the email address you registered with.
3. You will see a message telling you that a reset password email has been sent to the email address you gave, if that email address is valid and is linked to a registered Into Film account. If you can't find the email, please check your junk mail and if you still can't find it, please contact email@example.com
4. You should receive an email as per below. The second sentence in the email gives you your username. You have requested a password reset for username XXXXX. Please see where the pink arrow is pointing in the image below for the details of your exact username linked your email address.
If all you needed was this username, you are welcome to try logging in again using this without continuing to change your password. If you click on the link in the email you will be prompted to change your password.
5. If you clicked on the link in the email you will be given the opportunity to create a new password. Input your new password into both fields. If you want to confirm that both passwords are the same, please click show typing.
Then click 'Update Password'
You will then return to the Into Film website as a logged in user and be able to see your details from the My Account drop down in the navigation bar at the top of the page.