To start this sign up you must have already created an account and this process will be asking you for additional information about your organisation, so that you can go on to watch Into Film+, start an Into Film Club and join one of our courses on the Into Film Learning Platform.
1. The first thing you will be asked to do is select your organisation type.
2. After selecting your type, you will be asked for your organisations' postcode.
3. Once you have entered your postcode, the next screen should either return your organisation or a number of organisations from which you can pick one. When you find your organisation name and it's correct please click continue.
4. If your organisation doesn't appear you will be directed to put in your URN/SEED or IRN number depending on which nation of the UK your organisation is in. For more details on where to find this number, please see How do I get a licence to watch Into Film+
5. If you're unable to find your organisation URN/SEED/IRN reference, you can easily skip this step and continue your registration. If you continue, you will not be able to watch Into Film+ or start an Into Film Club but can do so later when you are able to provide a valid reference number.
6. If you put an incorrect URN/SEED/IRN reference number in or it is not recognised, you will be notified and you can either go back and change the number if it was inputted incorrectly or continue your registration with Into Film by manually entering your address. If you continue, you will not be able to watch Into Film+ or start an Into Film Club but can do so later when you are able to provide a valid reference number.
7. If you were able to find your organisation, you will be able to go on to complete your registration with the option of starting an Into Film Club.
8. If Into Film were unable to find your organisation for any reason, by clicking continue you will be able to manually enter your address and you will still have access to Into Film resources and the Learning Platform.
1. If you selected a non-school organisation type e.g. youth club or library, you will be directed to input your PVS Licence reference. For more information about licences please visit How do I get a licence to watch Into Film+
2. If you are unable to find out your PVS Licence reference, you can still sign up with Into Film by skipping this step and manually entering in your address. However, you will not be able to watch Into Film+ or start an Into Film Club.
3. If you do input a PVS reference and it is valid, you will be asked to confirm your organisation. If your organisation address is incorrect, you must contact Filmbankmedia to correct the mistake as you will only be able to watch Into Film+ at your registered location.
4. By clicking continue you will then be able to complete your registration and have the option of starting an Into Film Club.
Signing up if you outside the UK
If you are outside the UK, please click the link to fill in our manual address form. Unfortunately you won't be able to watch Into Film+ or start an Into Film Club at present, but we can keep you up to date with what we can offer you by having your organisation details.