1. Pupil competition is open to children aged 7-14 years in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. All entrants must get permission from their parent/guardian and their school for entry, as evidenced on the entry form.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the pupil competition, an entry is defined as a logo/symbol drawn with no more than 50 words describing hero characteristics and values. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges. The competition entry will be judged on the below criteria:
a. The logo should be inspired by The LEGO® Batman Movie and the ‘Batsign'
b. The judges are looking for originality,creativity and effort evident from entrants.
c. The judges will also be looking for good presentation.
5. To be eligible for this competition,pupils must submit their entries by midday on Friday 24th February 2017. ThePromoter reserves the right to revise this date and extend the period for accepting entries for the competition in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
6. The winner and runners-up will be notified by email and telephone within 30 days of the winners being selected.
7. First prize winner will receive a private screening of The LEGO® Batman Movie for their school at a local cinema. The screening does not include travel to and from the venue but Into Film can help with a bursary if required.
8. Second prize winner will receive an iPad
9. Three runners-up will receive merchandise goody bags. Prizes will be dispatched to the winning and runner-up schools within 14 days from acceptance.
10. The prize must be accepted as awarded.No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
11. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Warner Bros publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil(s), the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors(including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
15. Employees and agents of Warner Bros, IntoFilm, SUPER. or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
16. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
17. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of FilmNation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU