1. This prize draw is open to state school teachers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per state school teacher.
5. To be eligible for this prize draw, teachers must register for and download a resource before 19th June 2017, and provide a postal address for the DVD prize on registration.
6. The prize draw will be made by 30th June 2017and the winner and runners-up will be notified by email within 30 days of the winners being chosen.
7. The first prize winner will receive a private screening of either: The Secret Life of Pets, Babe: The Gallant Pig, Nanny McPhee, The Lorax, Kubo and the Two Strings or Coraline for a limited number of pupils from their school at a local cinema. The screening does not include travel to and from the venue but Into Film can help with a bursary if required.
8. The 40 second prize winners will receive a bundle of 10 DVDs randomly selected from the Must See Movies Before You Grow Up list.
9. The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible teachers (see point 5.) using a random number generator with numbers assigned to each eligible name.
10. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
11. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil(s), the prize may be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning person's details to anyone other than the promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Employees and agents of ERA, BASE, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of this promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
15. By entering the prize draw, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this prize draw.
16. The promoter of this prize draw is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered CharityNumber: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU