Explore our film-focused enrichment and curriculum-linked resources.
Complete this course and you’ll receive a digital certificate of achievement.
Course begins on Monday 25 January 2021
Designed for senior leaders, this micro-course explores how you can lead a transformation in literacy outcomes in your school through our film-based pedagogy.
Research identifies ongoing senior leader involvement as the most important factor for embedding new teaching and learning strategies and ensuring they are both impactful and sustainable over time. Leading Whole School Change Through Film explores how you can support teachers’ development as they engage with Into Film’s online course, Teaching Literacy Through Film.
Along the way, we’ll share evidence of our track record of supporting raised attainment for all pupils and give you the opportunity to interact and collaborate with other leaders to improve outcomes for your learners, teachers and whole school.
What topics will we cover?
Together, we will learn:
• How to support teachers as they explore film-based learning strategies
• How a focused action research project using film can have a dramatic impact on literacy outcomes across your whole school
• How Teaching Literacy Through Film can be used as a sustainable model for staff development.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Support teachers to use Teaching Literacy Through Film to work towards school development targets
• Implement and support your teachers’ learning to create a film-focused action research project in your school
• Deliver effective ongoing support as you lead whole school change through film.
We'd love to hear your thoughts on our online training.
Senior Learning Coordinator
Film for Learning Coordinator