We are looking for 25 passionate film enthusiasts aged 13 -19 to join our Young Reporter Programme, which offers an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to get closer to the world of film than ever before!
Being a Young Reporter gives you the chance to interview big-screen talent and discover what goes on behind the scenes. You will get to cover exclusive industry events, premieres and festivals, and use your reporting skills to open up the world of film to other young people!
Regardless of your experience level, if you want to share your enthusiasm for film and have the confidence to throw yourself into the spotlight, we want to hear from you!
The Young Reporter scheme has been something that has massively boosted my confidence. The scheme has allowed me to do some amazing things, as well as getting a further insight into how the film industry works, whether through junkets, programming, or simply enquiring about camera types. Apply for the scheme and say yes to all opportunities!Gabriel, Young Reporter, aged 17
What does the scheme involve?
- Regular assignments where you will interview talent and report on all aspects of the world of film
- Attending film festivals, premieres and other exciting film events
- Writing reviews and articles for the Into Film website
- Developing your own ideas and recording videos to be released on the Get Into Film youth voice platforms
- Regular training sessions and tailored preparation for each assignment that you take on, as well as online support and mentoring
- The two-year scheme runs from Autumn 2017 to Autumn 2019
- All travel and food expenses for your reporting assignments and training are covered by Into Film - there is no cost to you for taking part.
How do I get involved?
If you're ready to become the voice of Into Film, apply now! Download the application form below, and follow the instructions within to create your filmed task and return it to us.
The deadline for applications is 12pm, Monday 2 October.
Have questions or need guidance on your application? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Young Reporter' in the subject line.
Being a Young Reporter has pretty much changed my life. I have had the opportunity to attend red carpet events, interview very influential people. It has been an experience I will never forget.Emma, Young Reporter, aged 15