1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a labelled drawing.
5. Entries should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Crood Creations Competition'. Entries should be attached and submitted as a photograph or scanned copy.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account where the student is under the age of 18 will be void.
7. Authorised adults who submit entries on behalf of student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
- Signing their name and signature on page 2 of the Crood Creations competition sheet.
- Stating in writing in the body of the email e.g. I, [authorised adult's name], give permission for [student's first name] to enter this competition.
8. All entries emailed must detail the entrant's name, age, school and their authorised adult's name.
9. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Into Film and Universal. The competition entry will be judged on the creativity and originality of the idea.
10. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 16 July 2021 and will be notified by email within 4 weeks of that date.
11. Once the winners have been selected, the promoter [Into Film] will contact the entrant's authorised adult to notify them that their child/student has won via the email address provided on the competition entry form. The teacher/parent/guardian/authorised adult will then have 5 days to respond to the email to secure the prize.
12. The authorised adult who submits an entry is giving permission for their student/child to enter the competition and consenting to be contacted by the promoter [Into Film] if their student/child wins.
13. The winner will receive a Croods merchandise pack containing:
- A bag tag
- A bum bag
- A Rock painting Kit
- A stationery set
- Character mobile rings
- A t-shirt
- A drinks bottle
- An A6 sticker pack
- Face masks
In addition, the winner's school will receive £500 of sporting equipment.
14. If a competition entry is deemed illegible by the judging panel, the promoter [Into Film] reserves the right to disqualify that entry.
15. The Promoter [Into Film] reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
- a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
- b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
- c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
- d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
16. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Universal Pictures publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning entrant(s), the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. Into Film will not pass on the details of the winning pupil/school/parent/teacher to anyone other than Universal Pictures.
17. Into Film only collects data necessary to allocate the prize. Emails will be deleted immediately after an entry has been downloaded. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the close of the competition to protect personal data included on entry forms.
18. Employees and agents of Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
19. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
20. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation.
Company No: 08210217
Registered Charity Number: 1154030
Address: 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU