1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a as artwork for an album cover.
5. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph, scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Encanto: Album Cover Competition' or posted to Into Film 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.
Please note: Into Film recommend that entries are submitted via email in case of any unexpected office closure.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account under the age of 18 will be void.
7. All entries must detail the entrant's first name, age, school and their authorised adult's name and email address. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
- A) signing their name and signature on page 2 of the Encanto: Album Cover competition entry sheet
- B) stating in writing e.g. I, [authorised adult's name], give permission for [student's first name] to enter this competition.
8. The winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges from Into Film. The competition will be judged on the originality and creativity of the artwork and the effort evident on behalf of the entrant
9. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 21 December 2021, and the winner will be notified by email (to the address on the competition submission) within 4 weeks of the deadline.
10. The winner will receive: 30 Encanto merchandise bundles for their class that includes an activity set, notebook, keychain, drawstring bag and headphones.
11. All prizes will be awarded on the condition that the winner agrees to take part in Disney and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
13. The Promoter [Into Film] reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
A) to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
B) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
C) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
D) and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the competition prize has been delivered to protect personal date included on entry forms.
16. Employees and agents of The Walt Disney Company, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
17. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
18. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.