Universal Pictures and Illumination (the ‘Prize Supplier') are providing Into Film, (the ‘Promoter') with the below listed prize(s) subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The Prize Supplier is merely providing the Promoter with prize/prizes for their own promotion and shall not have any liability for how the Promotion is run or be deemed to be a co-promoter of any kind.
b. The Promoter must run any promotion in accordance with all applicable laws within the territory it is run.
c. The prizes listed in the Prize Description below must only be used as a prize/prizes to be awarded to the winner(s) of the promotion run by the Promoter and for no other purpose.
d. The clauses incorporated into the Prize Description below must be fully incorporated into the Promoter's own terms and conditions for the promotion.
e. The Prize Supplier takes no responsibility for the Promoter's promotional terms and conditions and the Promoter waives all liability against the Prize Supplier.
f. If the Promoter does not accept any of these terms they should not accept the prizes from the Prize Supplier and notify the Prize Supplier immediately
1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as designing a habitat, initiative or invention to help wildlife. This can, but need not, be supported by brief writing such as labels or a short description of the idea.
5. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph, or scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Migration Competition' or posted to Into Film at FREEPOST RTAE-BAZG-CSZZ, Into Film, 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (18+ teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account under the age of 18 will be void.
7. All entries must detail the entrant's first name, age, school and their authorised adult's name and email address. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
A) signing their name and signature on the Habitat Helpers competition entry sheet
B) stating in writing e.g. I, [insert authorised adult's name], give permission for [insert student's first name] to enter this competition.
8. The winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges from the Promoter, Into Film. The competition will be judged on their creativity and how helpful they would be for a particular creature or group of creatures.
9. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 1st March 2024, and the winner's authorised adult will be notified by email (to the address on the competition submission) within 4 weeks of the deadline.
10. The winner will receive:
- a Conservation Kit worth £140 for their school providing everything they need to turn a corner of the school grounds into a haven for wildlife
- an exciting Migration merchandise pack for themselves
11. All prizes will be awarded on the condition that the winner agrees to take part in Universal Pictures, Illumination and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. The Promoter will not pass on the winning pupil's competition entry details to anyone other than the Prize Supplier.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
13. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the competition prize has been delivered to protect personal data included on entry forms.
16. Employees and agents of Universal Pictures, Illumination, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
17. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
18. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number: 163402437. | Address: 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.