Into Film+ Perky Blenders Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per school.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a complete Into Film+ account creation.
5. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, educator).
6. All entries must complete the full sign up user journey and complete necessary information to be eligible.
7. The winner will be selected at random.
8. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of XXX, and the winner will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the deadline.
9. The winner will receive: a terms worth of coffee (3x 200g bags per week for 10 consecutive weeks, original Perky Forest blend) with their chosen personalisation.
10. Perky Blenders reserves the right to change the product, if required, at our discretion (i.e. change the coffee if for some reason we need to).
11. Perky Blenders do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
12. The Promoter [Into Film] reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
A) to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
B) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
C) and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Employees and agents of Perky Blenders or Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
15. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
16. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.