Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited (the ‘Prize Supplier') are providing Into Film, (the ‘Promoter') with the below listed prize(s) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Prize Supplier is merely providing the Promoter with prize/prizes for their own promotion and shall not have any liability for how the Promotion is run or be deemed to be a co-promoter of any kind.
2. The Promoter must run any promotion in accordance with all applicable laws within the territory it is run.
3. The prizes listed in the Prize Description below must only be used as a prize/prizes to be awarded to the winner(s) of the promotion run by the Promoter and for no other purpose.
4. The clauses incorporated into the Prize Description below must be fully incorporated into the Promoter's own terms and conditions for the promotion.
5. The Prize Supplier takes no responsibility for the Promoter's promotional terms and conditions and the Promoter waives all liability against the Prize Supplier.
6. If the Promoter does not accept any of these terms they should not accept the prizes from the Prize Supplier and notify the Prize Supplier immediately
7. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Only one entry per pupil.
10. For the competition, an entry is defined as a piece of writing describing five experiences or achievements the entrant would like to have at some point in their life. Learners should describe why each is on their list.
11. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph, or scanned copy to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Fill Your Boots Competition' or posted to the Promoter at Into Film, 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.
12. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account under the age of 18 will be void.
13. All entries must detail the entrant's first name, age, school and their authorised adult's name and email address. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
A) signing their name and signature on page 2 of the Fill Your Boots competition entry sheet
B) stating in writing e.g. I, [insert authorised adult's name], give permission for [insert student's first name] to enter this competition.
14. The winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges from the Promoter, Into Film. The competition will be judged on the below criteria:
a. The variety of the experiences and goals listed.
b. The effort evident from the entrant in explaining why they have chosen these experiences, goals or hopes and why they feel it is important to them.
c. Importantly, we will not be judging entrants solely on how fantastical their goals are (although learners can still dream big!). We also value and acknowledge that stepping outside one's comfort zone can look different for each individual and so we welcome entries which also celebrate the potential fulfilment and joy that everyday things and new experiences can bring.
15. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 3 March 2023, and the winner's authorised adult will be notified by email (to the address on the competition submission) within 4 weeks of the deadline.
16. The winner will receive:
- 1 x merchandise pack containing:
- 1 x backpack
- 1 x notebook
- 1 x pouch set
- 1 x kids t-shirt
- 1 x tech tattoo
- A private post-release screening of Puss in Boots: The Last Wish for themselves and their class.
- A Puss in Boots: The Last Wish coffee table book
a.The merchandise pack must be delivered to one UK school address. Delivery will be made within 30 days of the prize winner's teacher confirming the school's postal address to the Promoter.
b. The winner will receive an opportunity to host a private post release screening of Puss in Boots: The Last Wish at a local cinema near the winner at a time and date which is mutually agreed between the winner and Promoter.
c. The private screening must occur on a weekday or morning of a weekend (the film must start before 11am on a weekend) and is subject to requested cinema's booking availability.
d. Venue of the screening reserves the right to refuse entry and all guests must adhere to venue rules.
e. There must be a minimum of one authorised adult present to be responsible for those under the age of 18.
f. The winner's authorised adult must ensure that all guests are old enough to meet the film certification and be fully responsible for any minors.
g. Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
h. The prize supplier and the promoter are not responsible for the winner's transportation and accommodation to and from the screening.
i. All prizes elements are subject to availability.
j. The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value
k. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
l. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and in the event of any remainder of the Prize not taken this part will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The winner cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Prize (in whole or in part).
m. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
17. All prizes will be awarded on the condition that the winner agrees to take part in Universal Pictures and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. The Promoter will not pass on the winning pupil's competition entry details to anyone other than the Prize Supplier.
18. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
19. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
20. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the competition prize has been delivered to protect personal data included on entry forms.
22. Employees and agents of Universal Pictures, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
23. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
24. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number: 163402437. | Address: 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.