1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a design for a postcard.
5. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph or scanned copy to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Postcard Competition' or posted to Into Film, 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account under the age of 18 will be void.
7. All entries must detail the entrant's first name, age, school and their authorised adult's name and email address. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
a) Signing their name and signature on page 2 of the The Railway Children Return: Historic Postcard Competition entry sheet.
b) Stating in writing e.g. I, [insert authorised adult's name], give permission for [insert student's first name] to enter this competition.
8. The winner will be selected by an independent panel of judges from Into Film. The competition will be judged on the below criteria:
- Creativity and the information provided on the Postcard entry
- The effort evident from the entrant
9. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of Monday 25 July 2022, and the winner's authorised adult will be notified by email (to the address on the competition submission). Due to the school summer holidays the winner's authorised adult may not be contacted until the commencement of the new school term in September 2022.
10. The winner will receive:
- An Adventure Prize Bundle, to include:
- INSTAX Mini Instant Camera with 2x rolls of film*
- A limited-edition Hornby model of the locomotive that features in the film
- And a The Railway Children Return Merchandise Goody Bag**, including:
- HarperCollins Children's Book film tie-in The Railway Children Return: The Story of The Movie
- Tote Bag
- Wooden Whistle
- Leather Bookmark
- Set of Colour pencils
- Two Activity Sheets
The winner's class will also receive 30 x The Railway Children Return Merchandise Goody Bags** as detailed above.
* Fujifilm INSTAX are not sponsors or affiliated with this promotion
**All contents subject to change at the provider's discretion
12. Due to the school summer holidays all prizes will be delivered to the winner's school in September 2022, once contact has been made with the winning entrant's authorised adult.
13. The winner's school is responsible for distributing the goody bags and books to the winner's class.
14. All prizes will be awarded on the condition that the winner agrees to take part in Studiocanal and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree with this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
15. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
16. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to:
- disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct
- declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims
- add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice
- and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
17. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the competition prize has been delivered to protect personal data included on entry forms.
19. Employees and agents of Studiocanal, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
20. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
21. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.