1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a written piece of writing (no more than 200 words) on the competition entry form (downloaded at www.intofilm.org/sonic-resource)or as an attached piece of paper, posted to us at: Super Sonic Speed competition, Into Film, 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU. Winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges. Competition entries will be judged on the below criteria:
a. Creativity of writing
b. The originality of the idea for what they'd do with Sonic's speed/powers for the day
c. The effort evident from the entrant
5. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 13 March 2020, and the winner will be notified by email within 3 weeks of the deadline.
6. The winning entrant will win £500.00 worth of sports equipment vouchers for their school, plus a Sonic the Hedgehog goody bag containing: 1 x Light up shoe clip, 1 x Light up hydration back pack, 1 x protein shaker, 1 x Pop socket and 1 x Frisbee.
7. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
8. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Paramount Pictures UK publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil(s), the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
11. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after close of the competition to protect personal data included on the entry forms.
13. Employees and agents of Paramount Pictures UK, Youth Sport Trust, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
14. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
15. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation.Company No: 08210217| Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU