1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as a piece of writing about a goal a student has achieved and should be no longer than 500 words.
5. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph, scanned copy or word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘The Boss Baby 2 Competition' or posted to Into Film 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU. Please note: Into Film recommend that entries are submitted via email in case of any unexpected office closures.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the student. Entries submitted from a student email account under the age of 18 will be void.
7. All entries must detail the entrant's name, age, school and their authorised adult's name. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the student(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
- A) signing their name and signature on page 2 of The Boss Baby 2: Family Business - Journey to Success competition Entry Form
- B) stating in writing e.g. I, [insert authorised adult's name], give permission for [insert student's first name] to enter this competition.
8. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Into Film and Universal Pictures. The competition entry will be judged on their descriptions of how each entrant planned and worked towards their goal and how they persevered, rather than on what was achieved itself.
9. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of Friday 19 November 2021 and will be notified by email within 4 weeks of the deadline.
10. Once the winners have been selected the promoter [Into Film] will contact the entrants authorised adult via the email address provided on the competition entry form to notify them that their child/student has won. The teacher/parent/guardian/authorised adult will then have 5 days to respond to the email to secure the prize.
11. The authorised adult who emails in their entry is giving their permission for the student/child to enter the competition and consenting to be contacted by the promoter [Into Film] if their student/child wins.
12. The winner will receive an iPad and 30 The Boss Baby 2: Family Business keyrings and 30 stationery sets.
13. The Promoter [Into Film] reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
14. If the competition entry is deemed illegible by the judging panel, the promoter [Into Film] reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
15. The Promoter [Into Film] reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
A) to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
B) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
C) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
D) and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
16. All prizes will be awarded on condition that winning schools agree to take part in Universal Pictures publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil(s), the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. Into Film will not pass on the details of the winning pupil/school/parent/teacher to anyone other than Universal Pictures.
18. Employees and agents of Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
19. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out on this page.
20. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number:163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU