1. This competition is open to educators in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Any entrants outside of the UK will not be eligible.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one entry per pupil.
4. For the competition, an entry is defined as: a poster of their future self, making sure they include:
a. An image of themselves, e.g. as a drawing, painting, photograph
b. A catchy hero name
c. A hero hashtag that represents them and inspires others
d. A song of their choice to be used as a hero anthem and a brief explanation of this song choice
e. A couple of sentences about themselves as a hero.
Children should not feature in any of the images submitted.
5. Entries should be submitted by email as a photograph, or scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Future Hero Competition' or posted to FREEPOST RTAE-BAZG-CSZZ, Into Film, 31 Islington Green, London N1 8DU.
6. Entries must be submitted by an authorised adult (teacher, parent, guardian, carer) on behalf of the pupil. Entries submitted from a pupil email account under the age of 18 will be void. Furthermore, any songs, imagery or other media referenced as part of this task must be age-appropriate, respectful and not contain any strong language, otherwise they will be immediately disqualified.
7. All entries must detail the entrant's first name, age, school and their authorised adult's name and email address. The authorised adults who submit the entry on behalf of the pupil(s) must state their permission for the pupil(s) to enter the competition by either:
a. signing their name and signature on page 2 of the Future Hero competition entry sheet
b. stating in writing e.g. I, [insert authorised adult's name], give permission for [insert pupil's first name]to enter this competition.
8. The winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges from Into Film. The competition will be judged on the below criteria: creativity, thoughtfulness and cohesion of all elements of the task.
9. The winner will be chosen after the closing date of 1 December 2023, and the winner's authorised adult will be notified by email (to the address on the competition submission) within 4 weeks of the deadline.
10. The winner will receive a 3D printer for their class, supplied with three PLA filament spools.
11. All prizes will be awarded on the condition that the winner agrees to take part in Marvel Studios and Into Film publicity requests as appropriate. If this condition is not met by the winning pupil, the prize will be awarded to another entrant that does agree to this condition. We will not pass on the winning pupil/school/parent details to anyone other than the promoter.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant is not able to qualify their entry as their original work.
13. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion:
a. to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct.
b. to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims.
c. to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice.
d. and/or to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
14. Competition entries will be anonymously and securely destroyed 30 days after the competition prize has been delivered to protect personal data included on entry forms.
16. Employees and agents of Marvel Studios, Into Film or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
17. By entering the competition, the entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in this competition.
18. Promoter is Into Film. Into Film is the trading name of Film Nation. Company No: 08210217 | Registered Charity Number: 1154030 | VAT Number: 163402437. 31 Islington Green, London, N1 8DU.